Went to Bush Louisiana to get my new to me 04 Kawasaki KLR650 from a very nice guy named Buddy Weaver. The KLR was originally purchased by Mr. Weaver with 2 miles on it.
Since I was headed that way my girls took the trip with me and I took them to the beach for the first time. What a blast they enjoyed it so much.
Here are a list of Mods done by the PO.
320 rotor
doohicky mod done
progressive Front springs
new 08 shock
new 08 seat
heavy duty headlight harness
switches by passed clutch
IMS 6.6gal tank
led blinking tailight
new tires
new fluids
newish chain and sprockets 14 tooth installed have 15 tooth for hwy.
Renthal Handel Bars
Moose Racing Hand Gaurds
12volt accessory plug
12volt charger for battery tender or accesory
SS rear break line
Happy Trails K9 Fork Brace
Since I was headed that way my girls took the trip with me and I took them to the beach for the first time. What a blast they enjoyed it so much.
Here are a list of Mods done by the PO.
320 rotor
doohicky mod done
progressive Front springs
new 08 shock
new 08 seat
heavy duty headlight harness
switches by passed clutch
IMS 6.6gal tank
led blinking tailight
new tires
new fluids
newish chain and sprockets 14 tooth installed have 15 tooth for hwy.
Renthal Handel Bars
Moose Racing Hand Gaurds
12volt accessory plug
12volt charger for battery tender or accesory
SS rear break line
Happy Trails K9 Fork Brace


No comments:
Post a Comment