Friday, August 19, 2011

Mermite Can for panniers

Been doing alot of research as to what I should buy for panniers. I wanted the age old look of creativity; Something that stood out amongst that stealthy look of my black ops Kawasaki KLR650.

I could have gone with the expensive cases or pelican cases, but none of that caught my eye. Until I ran across a post on advrider describing the use of mermite cans for panniers.  If your reading this you've probley searched Google for some info about them.

I found a guy selling a pair over on klr650.net for a decent price and I jumped on the opertunity. I will post more about them later on so check back.



Be sure to bookmark this page because I will be posting up a video of them and a the mounting system I will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment